CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 18, 2009

Seminar

Hello friends! Just to share that I've attended a Seminar Setiausaha organised by PSUKM, a club for secretaries in UKM recently at Grand Seasons Hotel, KL. It was a 3 days/2 nites course. To begin with, the launching of this seminar was held started with a seat in dinner. Thanks to our boss who agreed for our office to buy a table of 10 person as a contribution to the event. I was there much earlier in the afternoon as I got to check in to the hotel room. My room partner was Kak Zana, PA to Dean of Engineering Faculty.

Dinner time, we had 1 table to 7 of us as many of our friends were not able to come. Cik Najwa, our ex-officer came as well as our big boss and his beloved wife. The rest who came are my dearest office team (Haiqal, Linda & Ida). Food was great and the entertainer that nite was fun, its Salih Yaacob, one of the well known comedian in town.


Our seminar started with the famous Dato' Dr. Fadzillah Kamsah as the first speaker of the day. He is such a motivator speaker and a very humourous guy. Had the opportunity for a group photo session with him. I like...... Unfortunately, I do not have the photo with me right now, its in printing process.... Once I have it, will put it up in my next edition...

Till the next chapter......byeeee

0 comments: